Monday, March 23, 2009

opening my eyes

to bigger and better things,
i need to stop dwelling in my past, and look forward to my future
TRYING SO DAMN HARD, to just forget about you
but i have no idea why i wont let myself, you got a hold on me, and i just cant seem to shake you offfff.

stressin' so much now days, and when i need you there the MOST, thats when you decide to leave me hanging..
i just hope this spring break takes a LOAD off my shoulders, and lets me relax, and just have fun for now.

.. trying hard to not let you get to me, but in the back of my mind.
your still the only damn thing i think about.

its a good thing that i think positive about every single problem in my life, if i didnt .. i proably wouldve broken down by now.
damn, im fucken proud of myself for being so strong

No comments: