Tuesday, March 10, 2009

i misssed danielle

SO MUCH TODAY.
she didn't come to school, and i felt so lost and fucken hopeless without her!!! wich i was shit.
first period, i just ate, and in second.
listened to my ipod with kaika, and watched blood in and blood out, so funnnny!
at lunch, talked stories with jas abby chas noli and april, and was dancing and shit, " wheres your head attttt?! " :P
in third, i was ON IT! doing alll my work :D i was so proud of myself! haha.
in fourth .. omg ugly ugly ugly test -_- i FAILED, i just know i did
afterschool, went out with my sister, then to jasmine's house
and now i'm home, gona go find something to eat!

.. and i wonder if everything you said last night was true,
hope it was, cause what i said, was real talk.
got me thinkin' so much, that i had a hard time fallin asleep.

i just don't know what to do.

ughhhhh what the fucking fuck is up peoples asses now days! >:|
i thought i was fucken done with you bitch!!!!!
what part of LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE DONT YOU UNDERSTAND?!?!!
the shit i did wasn't enough for you to get fucken over me? GEEEZ
i like fucken kick your face one day! isehgfvnoiksdhvnoziksdhvnc ugh
fucken karip lookin shit, stupid dumb assss cunt fucking bitch ass fucker! bothering me when i'm pmsing to! so erking to the world! go find someone else to irratate!
cause i'm fucken tired of you, ew, you pissss me off bitch.
" I HATE GUYS WHO TRY TO HARD " dumbass.

No comments: