Tuesday, March 3, 2009

good tuesday

idk, i just felt goood in school today :D ahah
first period, got in class late, cause i went to get noodles and chicken! YUM! and did my work, and stared at this screensaver on mrs. comp! was so trippppy looking " ONLY IF I WAS .." haha yeah jas?
and in second period, kept getting mad i wanted to throw my phone at someones face! shit oihs jdnoikshdjf ugh! bitch. just leave me alone you fucken dumbassss >:| goddddd! BESIDES THAT, i kept laughing at kaika, cause how he raps .. " MAD PROPS " yeah kawika?! hahahahahaha shutup.
and then at lunch i was just listening and dancin to my musicccc, idk i was happy! haha.
and the on the way to third period, i kept jumping around with kevin, haha.
and then in class, I DID MY WORK! AND TURNED SO MUCH SHIT IN! IM SO PROUD OF MYSELF ^_^
in fourth, talkked stories with edison and dao.
edison wouldnt let me pull out the white hair from his face! so erking to the world, good luck my asssss! haha.
and then afterschool, was supposed to go eat with kaika or something? but i didnt feel like it, so me and dao when to geinkis, and bought two spicy tuna bowls, and a tuna hand roll.
was so gooood! :D ahah.
then yeah, jas cammme over after, and yeahhhhhhhhhh.

now im home, k bye!

.. waiting to see, what happens next
goood things come to those who wait.

No comments: