Saturday, March 28, 2009

i'm not gona

waste my time anymore.
i don't wanna talk to any guys for now, i just wana stay single, be happy, live life.
cause so far thats been going good for me :D i have more fun now.
i aint the that type of girl whos down for flings, i like being with a guy knowing that our relationship is worth it and it'll last.
i want someone commited, trustworthy, honest, all of the above<3

ANYWAYS, SOLAR SYSTEM FUCKEN FELT LIKE I WAS IN THE SOLAR SYSTEM IN A WHOLE DIFFERENT UNIVERSE! HOLYFUCKEN SHIT. hahahahahaa!
danced danced danced, techno techno techno, lightshows lightshows lightshows, vicks vicks vicks, the whole fucken night.
my nose, back, mouth, shoulders, and legs fucken hurt though ;( hmph.
that was my last rave and my last time yeah.. for awhile.
taking a break off of that lifestyle for now ;]
sober fun sounds goood, for now .. haha!
pictures from lasttttnight!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: