Thursday, March 26, 2009

happy birthday chasity!

mmmhm, well woke up to my damn phone ringinnn'
abby was calling, told me to get ready, and then she came to pick me up
got to pearls, met up with everyyyyone
and then ate at cpk for chas's birthday, ordered some alfredo thing! it was fucken goood! and then after, just walked around and whatever.
then nate picked up me and chas, went to waikele for fucken nonsense!
then to the airport to say bye to caelynnn!
then back to chas's house for a small bbq, then my sister picked me and chan up, then picked up chels, then went whereever.
met up with rocky and roanne them for awhile, and now i'm home.

REAL FUCKEN TALK, I MISS YOU SO FUCKEN MUCH.

i hate the fact you just fucken left me here, like i aint shit ..

<Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: