Monday, January 19, 2009

today is offfficialy

6 8 12

.. six months, eight days, 12 hours.
since we broke up.

haw wtf, i didn't wannnna feel like this right now
but ugh, i missssssssyou so much.
IVE ALWAYS MISSED YOU, even if i was another guy, you were still there in the back of my mind.
why would i still come to brads house, even though i was with someone else, and he told me not to,
its because i knew you would be there .. haw
and yeah i know i was stupid for choosing him over you,
this is MY KARMA big time, karma's a bitch, and it bit me right in the ass.
.. i couldve been happy right now, i couldve still been by your side.

ITS TRUE, NEVER LEAVE THE ONE YOU LOVE FOR THE ONE YOU LIKE, BECAUSE THE ONE YOU LIKE WILL LEAVE YOU FOR THE ONE THEY LOVE ;(

UGHHHHH, i made a really big mistake ..
you were that one boyfriend that made a really big impact in mylife.

you made me so happppy, my parents/family liked you alot, even ALL my friends approved.
you would do things for me that i wouldnt expect you to do,
you were someone SPECIAL, someone DIFFERENT.
.. and it's allllmy lost, i fucked up big time.
and now i know, i can never have you back in my life
cause your that type of guy, who doesn't give second chances
and after alll that ive done, why would a guy like you ever takeme back ;(
i just wish one dayyyyyyy, you'll be back in my life.
even if it's not us together, atleast friends.

No comments: