Thursday, November 27, 2008

aw

i misssed one day of blogging.
i was just so lazy last night when i came home ..
mhm, i came home around 12, and just went straight to sleeeeep :D

yesterday, there was school -_-
ugh, ew, i shoulda just ditched again, so i couldve had a 7day break! lol.
well, afterschool, jesse dropped me off to crystals house.
& then me and crystal picked up chels & jess.
got to kalihi, first stopped by mcd's cause we were helllla hungry.
after, went to kopke, cruised for the rest of the day & night,
kept laughing at arnell (sp?) haha, cause he was fucked up.
& talked stories in the car w/ crystal alexis mark derin and jeffery.

stayed till like 11, got tired & hungry, so me and crystal stopped by jacks,
and then she dropped me off home.

oh n' yay, today is ..
TURRRRRRKEY DAY!

HAPPPPPPPPY THANKSGIVIN' EVERYONE! <3


i'm thankfull for ..
EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE.
FRIENDS/FAM ILY<3
my sister christine
chelsy jhazlyn aquino
bradly ray ea
alexis john bautista<3
everyone who made me who i am today
& all the bull shit people put me through to make me a stronger person.

No comments: