Sunday, February 8, 2009

so erking,

alreadyyyyy, this whole situation.
i don't know why you cant just leave me alone, seriously i dont even like you
saying that hes gettin in the way of our relationship, WHAT RELATIONSHIP?! so fucken erking.

haw, im bummmmed out big time ;(
your gona stop talking to me now just cause of him?
i really dont care about him, i care about you.
he doesn't make me happy, you do.
i cant talk to him the way i talk to you, we just click.
YEAH I KNOW, im gettting myself into a big mess
everyone doesnt need to fucken remind me,
i know what im doing ..
its what i want, not what others want.
truth is, I DO LIKE YOU, AND I AM STARTING TO FALL FOR YOU
i cant fucken help who i like.
annnnd if your just gona leave me alone like this, then its your choice.
even though i really dont want us to stop talking ..
ughhhhhhh -_- idk anymore.

No comments: