Friday, April 3, 2009

theres this

one guy right .. that i haven't forgotten eversince day one.
the one that i kept in the back of my mind every single day,
the one that i still think about from time to time, and wonder how hes doing now.
out of every single guy i had something with, i still kept you in mind.
its not i miss what we had, its i miss you.

if only if only, is what i keep telling myself.
shit .. if i really did learn from my mistakes, i would be a fucken genious rigggght now!!!! hahaaha.


BLAH BLAH BLAH -_- whatevvvvvva.
anyways, today was allright, spent a night w/crystal :D
she picked me up, went out to eat geinki's, thanks for the treat!
then went to target, talked stories, then dropped me off.
and again, I BLOG TO LATE SO IT ENDS UP ON THE WRONG DATE, ERKING SHIT FUCK FACED BITCH >:|

No comments: