Thursday, June 4, 2009

and everytime,

I find something thats going good for me, something just always has to ruin it and get in the way. I find myself smiling more often now, meeting you made me happier than ever. But i know, soon, your gona be leaving, and deep inside its gona hurt me.
You leaving, scares me .. I seriously just don't know what to do. You say to try and keep my feelings that i have for you the same as it is right now, but thats a promise that i know i would WANT to keep, but IMPOSSIBLE to keep, because we both WILL change over the six months your gona be gone, and how are we supposed to just pick up from where we started.. everythings just unfair. I wanted to get to you know you better, because i do see myself being with you in the longrun. But this is a big challenge for me. I can't go waiting around for you, and i don't want to let you go just yet. Being in this situation really sucks, I don't know what to do .. I dont know what to do .. just keeps replaying over and over and over again in my head. Maybe i'm just thinking to much about it, and being to caught up in my thoughts, and i just need to relax a little. But I just really do hope that eventually everything will work out, and that we can be how we are right now, happy.

No comments: